Thursday, September 17, 2009

Under the Weather


Bryan has been sick all week so it's no suprise that this morning I woke up to a sore throat. I am usually super immune to everything and never get sick! --that is until I moved in with two elementary school teachers and my world came crashing down. I was literally as sick as a dog for weeks and weeks during that year. I do have a helpful remedy for sore throats however, Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Tea--it is amazing and it will change your life. The tea tastes like licorice and literally soothes your throat everytime you take a sip. You find it in the organic section of the grocery store.



I've also got new NBC tv to look forward to tonight! I am so pumped up for some Office antics and I think Community Development looks promising too. The love of my life 30 Rock won't be airing until October I think...so it's only reruns for the next month!
Happy Thursday--we're almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment