Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bergers & Crew


I forgot to mention one of the most important parts of the trip! Berger cookies!! I have been obessessed with these cookies since one of my college roommates from Baltimore introduced me to the goodness our second year. I don't even like chocolate by the way, I mean it's not my preference though I have a ridiculous sweet tooth--I'll eat just about anything if it has sugar in it. These cookies are all fudge and deliciousness, good thing I bought 2 boxes! Anyway you've got to try these if you're ever in Baltimore, the only place they are made. You can also order them online and have them shipped--yes I am sick and I looked that up.


Also a big thank you to JCrew for the 20% final sale action this week, what a birthday gift!


This is my sneaky attempt to wear jeans to the office this fall--I've been rocking white ones all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment