Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SPA Week



Apparently I've been living under a rock and somehow didn't discover spa week until recently. It only happens for a few weeks in the fall and a few in the spring. During those times spas in major metropolitan areas discount many of their services to $50. You can choose from an array of packages depending on the location and spa. First you need to sign up through, http://www.spaweek.com/, where you can access all the info you'll need.

This sounds amazing! I'm hoping the Richmond spa scene will throw me some cheap $50 love--since I discovered last year that I do not, yes you're reading this right, do not like massages, I'm excited to try a few other spa activities, like pedicures or facials--anything where I'm not naked in a room with a stranger.
Good luck spa-ing everyone~!

1 comment:

  1. Um yeah. You and I are totally going to Red Door Spa and getting $50 facials. Facials are gifts from God. I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete