Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday Cheese

But not Chuckie Cheese...circa my 7th birthday.




Today is still allll about the cheese--but thankfully I've upgraded to the Melting Pot for birthday dinner tonight! We went last year on my birthday so it's quickly becoming a tradition. I love all of the courses and how dinner takes 2 or 3 hours. The food is soo delicious and the wine list is incredible--so I'll be eating a light breakfast and lunch to make room.



It's been a great birthday so far! I've already received a ton of surprises--



I love Barefoot Contessa and I use her recipes all the time. So simple, classic, and delicious!

I've been a pearls stud girl since my first year of college, hello sorority style!, but I'm slowing trying to break my addiction by introducing other sparkly options to the mix.

I'm not a big stout fan...at all. But this creme brulee kind is delicious! We had it for dessert last night watching Top Chef!

My first etsy find! This necklace is beautiful, and oh so nautical...


Classic Coach clutch, love! it

No comments:

Post a Comment