Friday, September 18, 2009

Football and Appetizers

The boys are back!

I'm really looking forward to being home this weekend...it's been a while since I've gotten the chance to relax and enjoy being around town. I'm also planning to cook up a storm, appetizer style. I love me some spinach artichoke dip--so obvi that is on the menu, and I'm going to try a buffalo chicken dip recipe--we'll see how that turns out. The house is stocked full of beer and chips, and a bag of baby carrots so we don't get scurvy, so it should be a wonderful weekend! I'll be enjoying watching the Nittany Lions on our brand spanking new Big Ten network (which rocks my world) so we'll actually be able to see the game. Our other football picks are in (we're doing a pick-em' league every week with friends) so I'm crossing our fingers we did better than last week--ugh we chose 3 or 4 games correctly out of 10!
Delicious, my all time favorite.

The best part about these appetizers is that they both call for massive amounts of cream cheese...

Happy Friday everyone and have a fabulous weekend. If you have any appetizer recipes to share I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment