Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's Philosophy


I just started using the Philosophy skincare line the last few weeks. I think these products really enrich the softness and quality of your skin, even after a short usage. Though they are a little pricey I would recommend getting the sample packet of items (I got mine from Sephora) including regular skin moisterizer, lip and eye moisterizer, daily wash, microderm packets, and a scrub. Give it a try!

They also have a line of delicious shampoos and body washes~




I also loved! Valentino: The last emperor dvd we watched last night. I ordered it from netflix a while ago and after a rave review from Southern Champagne Wishes I was excited to see it. The movie is documentary style and follows Valentino through his last few shows, including his 45th anniversary show in Rome--which is amazing. It's fun to watch his designs come to life and as an added perk you see all kinds of celebrities throughout the movie at his parties and shows.

4 comments:

  1. I love Philosophy! But more than that, I love the sound of this movie. Definitely going on the Blockbuster list! Great suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Philosphy's skincare line, but I love the way Purity smells. I also adore Mimosa and use that as a bubble bath.

    I'm so glad that you wound up watching Valentino and liking it. I loved all the celeb-spotting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovvvve Philosophy! I've never tried their skincare, I will look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried Philosophy, but I sure am now. Thanks! Hope your having a great day! = )

    ReplyDelete