Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Road


Today got me thinking of all things of all things October. It's the beginning of Birthday clusterfrick in my family with 3 birthdays within two weeks later this month...I need to get shopping! What does one buy their 17 year old little brother? It also gets us a little closer to Thanksgiving--my favorite holiday, cold weather (crossing my fingers for snow days), and the best movie season of the year!

First official pumpkin beer purchase!


Trips to the Orchard to pick some of these--and apple cider! There might be some serious pie baking in our apt this fall.


Homecoming at UVA!! I can't wait to see old college friends and tailgate all day--



And Halloween--yum look at that candy corn. I'm also notoriously bad at costumes, I should have started planning months ago. I was always that girl 3 hours before a date function that needed an idea and an outfit STAT!

3 comments:

  1. My fiance always asks what he should buy for his 13 and 16 year old brothers, so let me know if you come up with something good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is adorable!! I'm excited for fall too....love anything pumpkin-flavored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Hope you have a great time catching up with friends this weekend--that is always so much fun! I am with you, I love anything fall! = )

    ReplyDelete