Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!


It is 1 degree in Utah right now...that's right uno degrees. We're having so much fun hanging out with his family and skiing a little bit. Last night we saw A Christmas Carol and went out to dinner at the lodge.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas Eve!!

oh and one more thing...


we got engaged on Sunday!! My parents came into town shortly after it happened and we waited to tell Bry's parents until we got into Utah. So far it's been a flurry of calls, messages, and excitement from the families. More to come on how it happened...(!!!!)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! No more living in sin 100% only 50%. Yayayyayayayayayay!!!

    Maybe, it will happen for me, and I can share going down to 50% living in sin too=)

    Merry Christmas. I know this was probably the best present of all. Best wishes=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to hear the story :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Clearly you are already having a very merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so exciting and can't wait to hear the details! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How exciting!! Congratulations - what a merry, merry Christmas. Can't hear about the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I think the holidays are the *perfect* time to get engaged! I can't wait to read all about your wedding planning. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congratulations!! I hope you have the best time planning your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! The ring is beautiful!!!!! Have fun planning!!!

    ReplyDelete