Monday, January 4, 2010

2010-- I can handle this


Thanks for all of the thoughtful messages!! We're excited/overwhelmed at this point in the planning process, though things seem more manageable as we continue to let it sink in that we are actually engaged. I'll be counting on all you blogsters with any wedding experience or planning prowess to help me through this process, it is daunting!

I don't have many friends who are engaged or planning weddings so I need some extra back up. My resolutions for 2010 are to stay calm, be focused on the point of this whole thing--which is to get married!, and remember that it's only Bryan and I that matter here (and by that I mean I will try not to let my feelings be hurt by friends, family, or the like who aren't meeting expectations or putting us first in this process).

This will be my mantra:

“ I want you to believe in yourself, imagine good things and moisturize, I cannot stress this enough. ”
Vida Boheme, To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar


Happy 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved planning my wedding and would love to answer any questions you might have! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have the wedding files to back you up!! :P

    ReplyDelete