Thursday, May 27, 2010

Favorite Spring Things

I've seriously been lacking in posts lately, sorry! We're dealing with the impending move, less than 2 months!, trying to clean out our apartment via craigslist, and weekends full of graduation activities for the little brother and sister.

To try to get back into the good graces of my wonderful readers, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite things this spring.


My sister gave me a super easy and low calorie key lime pie recipe (see post to follow!)
I am officially obsessed with Jack Rogers, especially after learning that Jackie O made them popular in the 60s, I cannot stop wearing them. My most recent love is the cork and gold version, they go with everything!


I also bought my first pair of RayBans--I love the retro chic feel



Recently, all I want to drink is white wine, which I used to loathe--Particulaly sauvignon blancs and viogniers, I love the crisp fruit taste and semi dry finish (also for anyone who has been watching the Hills this season, have you noticed how Brody is always drinking white wine whenever they are out? It's so bizarre and girly, haha--I hope someone calls him out on it)


I cannot get enough of this everyday cardigan by J Crew, I shamefully own it in 3! colors, but its super comfortable and pulls any outfit together...

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the wayfarers a couple of months ago. LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete