Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday, yes please!

This is what it looks like outside right now....


at least it's Friday!

I'm also excited to try out the Wine Cube White Sangria that I just found at Target! I'll let you know if it's any good. Can you believe one of those things holds 2! bottles of wine? Now I don't feel so bad taking down a bottle with Bry most weekend nights.




For anyone looking for a movie rec this weekend 500 Days of Summer is super cute. It's kind of a main-stream indie love story movie if that makes sense--a great summer movie. Bonus: good soundtrack, all indie movies have awesome music, well I mean all main-stream indie movies, which are the ones I see! (I'm thinking Garden State) Extra Bonus! Joseph Gordon-Levitt is wayyyy more attractive than Zach Braff.


Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...wine. When I can finally drink it again I'll be sure to check this out!

    And thanks for the movie recommendation. I've seen posters for that movie, but hadn't heard anything about it. I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved and hated the movie. Great story, acting, music, clothes, everything! I LOVE Zooey. It's not a happy ending but a realistic one.

    ReplyDelete