Monday, November 29, 2010

Married, Honeymooned, and ready for Christmas!


We did it! Our wedding in Virginia was over 2 weeks ago, I can't believe it. Everything went perfectly, our venue was amazing and took care of all the extra details. The ceremony was beautiful, Bryan's uncle did such a good job! Our DJ was fabulous and we happily danced the night away. I'll start recapping with pictures and vendor reviews for any other ladies getting married soon.

I will only say this, Etsy was my savior!!!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We were on the tail end of our honeymoon in Napa/San Francisco so we decided to have a Chinese dinner in Chinatown, it.was.delicious.



For shoppers still looking to pick up a few gifts or holiday accessories, Pottery Barn is having an amazing one day monogram and free shipping sale on tons of great products. I scooped up a few things for our friends, family, and apartment!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I can't believe the big day has come and gone. I feel like you just announced your engagement. I can't wait to see your photos. The one you published here is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That picture is so cute -- you look terrific....mustache and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete