Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Things

Now that spring is officially here, I thought I'd share some of my favorite things so far this season. I love the nautical and safari trends so it's been a lot of neutrals for me lately, though I like throwing in some fun accessories to liven things up a bit.


These are J Crew's 3 inch chino shorts, perfect all spring and summer long--I love pairing these with my J Crew Chambray shirt along with a string of pearls.


I think aviators are universally flattering and add a little glamour to any outfit.


I have lived! in this shirt so far this spring. When it was colder I wore it with black leggings and tall boots but now I pair it with shorts--so comfortable. The boyfriend fit makes it feel very gender neutral, like something Katherine Hepburn would wear.


I used to be a Jack Rogers virgin but this spring I decided it was worth spending a little extra to wear these metallic sandals with everything all spring/summer. They only took a few weeks to break in and now feel wonderful.


I found this shirt at Target from Merona, I love 3/4 sleeves and the nautical pattern had me at hello. Perfect with white jeans or shorts.

6 comments:

  1. Love the list! I actually bought a pair of Jack Rogers knockoffs at Target and I love them. Once they're done I'll probably splurge on the real thing. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the jacks! Jack Rogers just launched apparel also! its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Once you go Jack you never go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jean shirt is J Crew--of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete