Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My two loves...


So the dress shopping weekend flew by--I wasn't really sure what to expect but with my Mom and sister around it relaxed the whole process and became more and more fun to try on dresses. I did not run into any rude sales people or anyone who was giving off pushy buy this dress vibes--thank goodness!

I will say that I was a little underwhelmed by the whole thing, after cramming episodes of Say Yes to the Dress for the past few weeks I was expecting to be blown away...or something like that. Instead we had a good time shopping around at 4 very different boutiques in the area. I definitely have a much better idea of what looks best on and what I'm looking for--sweetheart neckline, strapless, fitted style dresses with texture! lace, rosettes, or ruching. While I know I need to keep looking I really love two dresses right now...both are very! different.


Watters and Watters dress, definitely very close to what I envisioned wearing, with a champagne sash


Allure dress, very fitted and different than anything I thought I would like--

4 comments:

  1. I love both dresses, but I really L-O-V-E the second dress!!!!!!! It's such a great shape! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of those! I do love love love the second one. But I guess, because, that's something I would be too afraid to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first one. For some reason I think it fits better with CVL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main thing is to have fun and not worry about having a "this is it" moment. People vary in how attached they get to the dress and the process.

    Love the first dress. Sweetheart necklines are so flattering.

    ReplyDelete